Don’t forget to check our News and Events page for exciting new activities and events coming up soon!
Welcome to the Blurton Community Hub website! Our Community Hub sits at the heart of our community and provides a vibrant and friendly meeting place for our very many regular residents and hirers.
Blurton Community Hub serves the whole of Blurton and surrounding areas and is a multi-purpose venue, providing facilities for local residents and is home to a number of community run groups that provide activities for local residents, ranging from fun and exercises to information, support and learning. Other things we do here include.
- Help residents access information
- Provide a range of courses run by Adult and Community Learning
- Day time and evening activities such as Gymnastics, Karate, Troupe and Slimming World.
- Provide a neutral space for public meetings/debates
- Provide access to internet and IT for community groups
- Hire facilities for personal/private events
- Provide facilities for all sorts of exciting local activities to take place
- Take forward issues brought to our attention by the community
- Between the Community Hub’s staff, volunteers and the Blurton Farm Residents Association, there are not many problems or issues we can’t help you with.
Please come into the Community Hub, to attend one of our groups or activities. You may wish to hire a room for that all important social event or for a meeting or training course.
Whatever your purpose, you are guaranteed a warm, personal and professional service.
We look forward to seeing you at the Community Hub soon!
See our Activities page for a list of those planning to provide clubs and services.